What Is Filmora ?
Filmora ( Review ) is a popular video editing tool intended for users who want to concentrate on editing and making high-quality videos. The software offers editing support for 4K videos.
It’s an affordable product equipped with tools made for both video and audio. It gives users a plethora of options when it comes to styling, adding effects, and customizing videos.
The tool makes it possible for users to throw in overlays, come up with animations and elements, add audio, and insert texts. It’s an ideal tool to have especially for those who want to make dedications, tributes, and stories in their videos. Voice overs can also be included in any video.
Filmora Reviews can help users crop, increase/decrease video sizes, or have all of them fit at a particular time. An option to “tilt-shift” can be made to blur out some parts of the video just so one can make an emphasis on a certain object. Audio and video can be adjusted by means of rotation or flipping. An option to remove video “noise” is also available.
Filmora Review ( #Video Editor )
Filmora 9 comes with tons of new features, and optimization – and a lot seems to have changed compared to its previous version. Apart from improved editing, and performance, here is a list of new features:
- Faster Import and Export make sure you spend less time waiting to start the video.
- You can view high-resolution previews including 4K and take snapshots
- Chroma key or the green screen effect along with video stabilization has improved a lot.
- When editing videos in 4K, you can choose to lower resolution for a video preview. This will make sure you can edit faster, and later you can export in 4K.
- The software offers more visible audio waveforms with the option to edit in enhanced mode. This is very useful when you want to remove audio issues which are very close to the actual audio piece you want to keep. You also have access to 3 track sizes: small, normal, and big. This comes in handy when you want to edit the audio or when you have a lot of items in hand.
- You can make multiple adjustments to the volume of an audio clip using keyframing in the same timeline.
- Preview mode supports to adjust, flip, rotate, scale and move clips.
For More About Filmora Review Watch This Video
=> Fantastic Capabilities of the Timeline
A timeline provides a full control over your video project. You can have 100 video and 100 audio tracks for editing.
=> Very Simple Interface
Filmora’s interface and the workflow are among the easiest to understand among all video editing programs I used. All tools and functions, such as adding text and transitions, applying filters and exporting clips are available on the main interface.
You can learn how to navigate Filmora Pro in just a few minutes, while other programs can take hours to master them.
=> Various Video Editing Modes
When you first start Filmora, you get four entry points to four editing modes, and their names indicate the focus of the program: Action Cam, Full Feature, Instant Cutter, and Easy Mode.
Unfortunately, you cannot switch to another mode after entering one. You must restart the app. For example, Action Cam mode contains the tools necessary for this genre, in three modules — Fix, Speed, and Color.
=> Wide Selection of Filters
Filmora Wondershare allows you to add as many filters as you want. Click on the “Effects” in the media library and then select the filters or overlays that you want to add to your project.
Hover over the sketch of the effect you want to use. When you see a plus sign in the middle, click on it. Then the effect will be added to the timeline.
Note. If you are editing a “portrait” clip (9:16) in a 16: 9 video format, you can add background blur filters to replace the black bars.
All filters and overlays in this video editing app are sorted by subject category (for example, Faux Film or Bokeh Blurs) so you will find them easily. Go to the “Effects” menu and look at the left side of the screen to see the categories and start watching.
Related Post => 9 Top Video Editing Software For Professional Editing
Main features of Filmora(Review) are:
- Audio Equalizer
- 4K Resolution Editing Support
- GIF Support
- Split Screen
- Video And Audio Controls
- Layer Multiple Video Clips
- Video Stabilization
- Color Grading Presets
- Advanced Text Editing
- Mosaic (Blurring)
- Noise Removal
- Social Import
- Frame By Frame Preview
- Speed Control
- Chroma Key Backgrounds
- Screen Recording
- Audio Separation
- Scene Detection
Benefits Of This Software
Text and Titles => You can create beautiful animated messages from our library of titles and texts
Music library => Add your favorite music directly in your movie to create the perfect atmosphere.
Overlays and Filters => Transform a movie into something spectacular with our handcrafted, overlays and filters.
Elements => Take your video to the next level by adding stunning images and graphics of motion.
Preview frame by frame => Precise control of both video and audio frame by frame.
Speed control => Control the rhythm of your clips, to create a wonderfully accelerated or surprising slow-motion effect.
Play in reverse => Easily reverse your images and get fun videos that you never imagined.
HD Support => Provide clarity to your video with high definition support, to get better close-ups so you can see all the details.
Transitions => Seamlessly combine multiple images and videos with easy-to-use transition effects, turning scattered moments into a story. meaningful
Audio separation => Eliminate background noise by separating, adjusting and applying the audio that best suits your film.
GIF support => Import, edit, and export animated GIFs.
Audio mixer and equalizer => Audio editing tools that give you complete control over how the video sounds.
Pricing Of Filmora
Filmora pricing is available in the following plans:
- FREE TRIAL
- FILMORA PERSONAL- WINDOWS- 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION$39.99 per year/PC
- FILMORA PERSONAL- WINDOWS- LIFETIME LICENSE$59.99 per PC
- FILMORA PERSONAL- WINDOWS- LIFETIME LICENSE MULTI-USERS$179.97 for 2-5 PCs
- FILMORA PERSONAL- MAC- 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION$49.99 per year/Mac
- FILMORA PERSONAL- MAC- LIFETIME LICENSE$59.99 per year/Mac
- FILMORA PERSONAL- MAC- LIFETIME LICENSE MULTI-USERS$179.97 per year/Mac
- FILMORA BUSINESS- LIFETIME LICENSE$199.99 per PC or Mac
- STUDENTS/SCHOOL- VOLUME LICENSINGContact vendor